- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- NEW RIDERS PUBLISHING
- 234 x 184 x 7 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 476 g
Du kanske gillar
100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People
What makes them tick?
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Learn to increase the effectiveness, conversion rates, and usability of your own design projects by finding the answers to questions such as:
- What grabs and holds attention on a page or screen?
- What makes memories stick?
- What is more important, peripheral or central vision?
- How can you predict the types of errors that people will make?
- What is the limit to someones social circle?
- How do you motivate people to continue on to (the next step?
- What line length for text is best?
- Are some fonts better than others?
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense ... av Steve Krug (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 688 kr
Fler böcker av Susan Weinschenk
Bloggat om 100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know A...
Susan Weinschenk has a Ph.D. in Psychology, and a 30-year career in applying psychology to the design of technology. She has written several books on user-centered design. Her 2008 book, Neuro Web Design: What makes them click?, published by New Riders, applies the research on neuroscience to the design of web sites. A popular speaker and presenter, her nickname is "The Brain Lady". She is Chief of User Experience Strategy, Americas, at Human Factors International, and runs a popular blog: Whatmakesthemclick.net.
The Psychology of Design
How People See
How People Read
How People Remember
How People Think
How People Focus Their Attention
What Motivates People
People Are Social Animals
How People Feel
People Make Mistakes
How People Decide